Post 3 >> Free Themed topic "Food"

Dear all,
In this post you'll write about one of the topics you chose, that is about Food.
Include:
- What's your favorite food?
- Do you like cooking?
- What do you usually eat for lunch at university? 
- Do you have any favorite restaurant?
- Include other information

Word-count: 180 + write 3 comments in your classmates' posts.

I must start this post saying that unfortunately (for me) I have very few month of summer to enjoy my favorite food that is ´Pastel de Choclo'. This is because during the rest of the year it's not so common to find this delicious dish :( unless you go to Pomaire. In this place you can order typical Chilean food all the year and I have to admit I was reticent to eat Pastel de Choclo in July because I though the taste would not be the same, but let me tell you I was mistaken., the flavour was as wonderful as it is in summer. So if you like this food too I really recommend you to go to Pomaire, specially if you don't like cooking because in the case of this dish, it takes a lot of time. 
In general I don't like cooking so much, specially during the week because it implies a lot of time that I don't have, but during the weekend is different because I can relax and try new recipes. 
About my job I've to say that my schedule changes every semester, for this reason sometimes I can go to have luch at home, and some other times I eat in places near the faculties. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares