Post 8 >> Summer Plans

Write about your plans or ideas for this summer.

Among other things, write about:

> Places you are going to / would like to visit
> People you are going to / would like to be with in summer
> Activities you are thinking of being part of
> If you are planning to work/study in summer

- Comments:  Leave a comment on 3 of your classmates posts.
- Word Count: 240 words
 

We have very few weeks of classes left and we already start thinking about summer. In my case, I've no idea about where I'm going to but I'd love to go to the South of Chile, I want to go to Carretera Austral. In general I feel more comfortable camping, doing trekking, swimming, and being in contact with nature than staying in a hotel. I usually go on holiday with my family because they are really fun and I like to spend time with them, or some other times I also go out with friends, however I'd like to travel on my own some day. I think is something I'll do in a few more years.
Some of the activities I'll do this summer are reading because I don't have so much time for that currently, also doing surf and go diving with my dad and my brother. 

But not all will be leisure time, I also have to work :( but that's ok! is not that terrible. I'm planning to study as well, but that will be next year and starts in March, so I think I'll rest  as much as possible this summer.

Comentarios

Entradas populares